Google

Monday, April 21, 2008

Samy Vellu Wannabe

There are reports that I raised only petty issues at the roundtable retreat held by FT ministry on 17-18/4/2008 at Hotel Istana. As a responsible Pakatan Rakyat MP for Segambut, I of course did more than that... (I am glad of all details, whether they seem to you to be relevant or not- Sherlock Holmes).

For the record, on the 1st day of the retreat I have reiterated all issues that were raised by my Pakatan Rakyat MPs before me. I have also raised issues such as when and how Jalan Segambut can be widened/upgraded to tackle the 24/7 traffic woes there, whether the hillside “Damansara21” project to build only 21 bungalows selling at more than 10 millions each is still safe to proceed, to be given the list of names of all key holders to all Segambut community halls which are owned and managed by DBKL but in control by BN people, whether City mayor is waging a war on Pakatan Rakyat MPs by conducting activities/programs under the names of respective Parliament constituency without even informing let alone inviting the rightfully elected MP there and yes, the double standard issue on hotel parking. I further criticized city mayor & FT minister in wasting tax payers’ money on having the retreat at 5-star Hotel Istana while there are available many unutilized DBKL big halls. I even disclosed the misery of a former BN MP in KL who couldn’t get help/cooperation from DBKL even while his term as a MP. And I was the first one to query city mayor and his gangs why the media were not allowed to cover the whole morning session.

As expected, all my issues raised have not been answered at time of writing this blog and yes, I got to pay RM10 for parking.

Unlike Samy Vellu wannabe Datuk M. Saravanan who disappeared at the retreat right after having 5-star hotel lunch only to show himself at the end of the afternoon session and the pompous Tengku Adnan who stormed off the venue shortly after his grand arrival at 2:30pm, FT Minister Datuk Seri Zulhasnan Rafique sat throughout the 9-hour meeting on the 1st day of the retreat.

I didn’t attend the 2nd day of the retreat because Adnan already said that the retreat was rubbish and also of threat by Saravanan not to hold the retreat anymore. They are part of the retreat organizer yet they don’t encourage the need of such forum, so why should I?

No comments:

Google